Thursday, April 1, 2010

Looks like a good deal



These his-and-her Raleighs appear to still be floating around on Craigslist.  The price seems more than fair, especially if the bikes are in decent condition.  It's hard to say from the photo, but I'd say they're Sports, but they could be Superbes.  If only I had a place to put them!

In an uncharacteristically restrained moment, I did not contact the seller, so I can't say for sure they actually exist.  Sometimes, deals on Craigslist bikes that seem too good to be true are just that.  But, this listing has none of the usual clues -- there is a phone number and a "respond to" link.  Also, little details about prices for the child seat and Brooks as separate purchases suggest a real seller to me.

If you have more room in your garage than I do, and an extra $199, snatch them up!

See them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment